Sales Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sony Electronics Praha
Sony Electronics Praha urgently required following position for Sales Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sony Electronics Praha Jobs Details:
We look for the risk-takers , the collaborators , the inspired and the inspirational . We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application . Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities .
Qualifications & Experience:
Native Czech or Slovak
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Good organisational skills
MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
Technical and analytical skills with ability to learn quickly systems and tools usage
High customer focus (internal/external) to maximize customer satisfaction
Ensures that all sales order processing activities are performed correctly and in timely manner with the most effective logistics solution and in order to meet the business requirements
Key Accountabilities and Main Activities:
- Sales Support Specialist
- Responsible for Sales Order processing, including Delivery Notes and corrections if necessary in due time
- Responsible for pricing claim investigation and issuing Credit/Debit Notes in due time
- Responsible for investigation, resolving and completing transport disputes in timely manner
- Communication with customers, Sales & Marketing department, Supply Planning department and any other internal departments regarding order & delivery handling issues
- Handles and processes special pricing conditions directly on order-lines (Manual discounts on orders)
- Re-pricing on order level after central set-up of additional special pricing conditions
- Commitment release from reservation orders, shortage allocation to orders, manual modification of allocation on order level
- Managing and requesting allocations on order level
- Assists in ensuring logistics support to dealers: Delivery creation, Requested Delivery Dates adjustment and Delivery slot management (by accounts)
- Follow up and monitors actual deliveries to each customer, sorting out documentation or any other shipment related issues, including delivery claims, returns to central warehouse and transport disputes (Missing, Over-delivery, Damage...)
- Reporting related to any of the performed tasks
- Files and archives all necessary order/credit/transport documentation and approvals
- Actively participates in projects related to sales support activities including specifying requirements, performing tests and checking results of implementation
- Acts as back-up for other members of Sales Support department in the region, especially in areas of manual order placement, EDI orders corrections, reservation orders administration, customer master data maintenance, reporting, price claim handling, logistics
- Escalating issues in order to improve SAP performance and actively participate in testing phases