Test Designer Position Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Praha
Siemens Praha urgently required following position for Test Designer Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Designer Position Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Praha Jobs Details:
We are the global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Test Designer!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- design of test sequences and equipment for test of assembled PCBs
- cooperation of test concept definition, definition of concept alternatives
- cooperation of project schedule and special planning activities
- specification and initiation of quotation inquiries, initiation of ordering and inspection of external delivery commissioning of your designed test equipment in a highly automated innovative series production
- documentation the entire testing process, including test instructions
- cooperation with the local Test Engineering
You can look forward to:
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
You shall have:
- university degree in Electrical Engineering, ideally specification in power electronic
- professional experience in development of PCB tests
- good programming skills, ideally in ‘Delphi’ , ‘Larzarus’ and ‘C++’
- knowledge of basic Q-methods (8D-Report, FMEA, ISO9001)
- knowledge of production test methods for semi – and finished products (AOI, ICT, PCB functional test, module functional test)
- business fluent English, spoken and written and a good knowledge of German
- ambition to understand the environment of a lean serial production with several test stages and ability to be motivated by continuous improvement of recurring processes based on mass data
Furthermore we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Job ID: 81094
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time