Solution Expert Jobs Vacancy in Gemalto Praha
Gemalto Praha urgently required following position for Solution Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Expert Jobs Vacancy in Gemalto Praha Jobs Details:
What you are supposed to do
As a Solution Expert, you will be responsible for the design and cost estimation of “Platform & Services” solution offers in coordination with Sales force. The solution expert works on Customer requests, generic requests and RFI/RFP/RFQ.
A week in the life of a Solutions Expert
As responsible for the technical offer:
- You will refine the target functional & technical “Scope Of Work” jointly with Sales and possibly customer.
- You will proceed with a feasibility/study phase, possibly involving numerous contributors from various organizations.
- Once feasibility is established, You will quote the related project and possibly integrate costs from other contributors.
As a final outcome, You will be delivering:
- A Quotation sheet: consolidating all the costs
- A Scope of work: thorough description of all assumption taken leading to the costs delivered
- A High-level project plan
- A Risk analysis & Mitigation plan
- You will be involved in Commercial Offers reviews.
- You might participate to customer meetings on-site to support Sales force in designing or selling the offer (scoping workshops, orals).
Whenever a selling opportunity is concretized:
- You will perform a knowledge transfer towards the project team to guarantee they have the proper understanding of the Scope of work & costs.
- You will be involved in the project Kick-Off-Meeting.
- You will be involved in the project Post-Mortem Meeting (for capitalization purposes).
In parallel, you will:
- Build/reinforce your technical expertise on solutions/technologies.
- Launch technical investigations to contribute improving technical offers & optimizing costs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have significant experience in GGS Project delivery, preferably as Project Manager or Integrator.
- You must have general IT knowledge (Client-Server architectures, Network, HA/Clustering, Linux, Oracle, SMSC, Application servers, Web services, Monitoring).
- You must also have general Banking/Telco knowledge.
- Operational English is required. French would be a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is organized, consistent, and who is good at problem solving and decision making. You should have good communication skills and a strong team spirit.
What you can gain
- Opportunity to work in a large international company
- Possibility to work in friendly environment and to grow professionally within worldwide Gemalto
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
- Opportunity to travel in Europe and worldwide, work on international projects
- Good opportunities for training and professional growth
- Good financial evaluation (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Attractive benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, lunch vouchers, quarterly Prague city transport ticket, life and injury insurance, pension plan allowance, personal laptop, language courses at work, Christmas gift (2.000 CZK), 50% discount in local sport centre etc.)