Senior Buyer With Experience The Field Jobs Vacancy in Grafton Recruitment Praha
Grafton Recruitment Praha urgently required following position for Senior Buyer With Experience The Field. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Buyer With Experience The Field Jobs Vacancy in Grafton Recruitment Praha Jobs Details:
Are you seeking a new opportunity within a fast paced international environment which offers unique challenges every day? Apply today for the role of SENIOR BUYER to join this supply chain management team!
Within this position you will be helping execute action plans in order to achieve business objectives by analyzing and researching specific supply management issues. Through doing this you will develop supplier relationships, support new business offerings and develop team policies and procedure in order to provide the best business outcomes.
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for an impressive international IT company which has clients in over 70 countries worldwide. They have become the leader not only within their own industry but also in global corporate citizenship through their attention to detail and focusing on providing their clients and partners with the best services in the industry. This company has a long history of innovation, service and value which has allowed them to become the world leader in independent and end-to-end IT services.
- Ensure the Supply chain agenda is carried out and supports internal customers
- Review and analyze client’s current practices to address specific supply chain issues
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Negotiate with partners to ensure products and services are obtained at the lowest cost with the least amount of risk
- Collaborate with clients to help them achieve their sought after outcomes
- To negotiate agreements with suppliers containing program specifications, functional objectives, and savings
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Over three years of experience in procurement in either professional or indirect services - preferably IT field
- Ability to communicate at an advanced business level in English
- An understand and ability to apply broad supply chain principles
- Analytical mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Work effective as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard">www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Reference number: 20-28-297507/IN