Service Operations Expert Application Owner Jobs Vacancy in Hays Praha
Hays Praha urgently required following position for Service Operations Expert Application Owner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Operations Expert Application Owner Jobs Vacancy in Hays Praha Jobs Details:
Your new company
Our exclusive client is renowned pharmaceutical company focused on research and development with subsidiaries over the whole world.
Your new role
We are currently searching for a Service Operations Expert / IT Application Owner to join our IT team in Prague, who will manage the technical lifecycle of our IT applications globally. You will manage global process improvements, service management, capacity management, and end to end ITIL processes.
You will act as an "application owner" and important part of the role will be communicate closely with vendors and coordinate them, globally support the activities around IT owned client applications. This includes overseeing their updates, integration, and security.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree (Information Technology or similar) or relevant equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of IT industry experience in service operations management (Internet Explorer / Edge / Java Runtime Environment)
- At least 3 years of experience with application management
- Knowledge of software deployment by MS SCCM, scripting in PowerShell / Visual Basic / Visual C++
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong goal oriented approach
- Fluent English (written & spoken), EU citizenship or permanent residency in Czech Republic
What you'll get in return
- Full-time job, long term cooperation
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Employee recognition scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 4 days paid sick leave
- Christmas holiday
- Relocation support
- Pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities
- Healthcare program
- Public transport allowance
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables
In return you will get outstanding career opportunity within an international company, contact with latest technologies and opportunity for professional growth, excellent team of people and competitive salary. You can use your creativity and work flexible hours.
Please note that only EU citizens or Czech Republic permanent residency holders might be considered for this role. Our client is not open to Visa sponsorship. Only the candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.