Intern Jobs Vacancy in Tttech Computertechnik Brno
Tttech Computertechnik Brno urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy in Tttech Computertechnik Brno Jobs Details:
- Directly contribute to ongoing TTTech projects in a field of autonomous driving, industrial networks (TSN, OPC UA TSN), aerospace and space networks
- Work with actual development tools and methodologies Git, Jira, Jenkins, Xilinx, Intel, highspeed Ethernet
- Learn how digital design is done on the highest safety level
- You study technical field and enjoy digital design?
- You have experience with VHDL or Verilog/System Verilog?
- You have basic knowledge of FPGA technologies and Ethernet technology?
- You have enthusiasm and passion for cutting-edge technologies?
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
We cooperate with companies such as NASA, Airbus, Boeing, Cisco, Samsung, Intel and others. In Brno we are a small team of developers based near to VUT in an office with a view to Spilberk castle. You are invited to come to our office and have a look what great things we do and become a part of it. Just apply now!
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.