Recruitment Consultant Internal Recruiter Limited Jobs Vacancy in Sap Praha
Sap Praha urgently required following position for Recruitment Consultant Internal Recruiter Limited. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Consultant Internal Recruiter Limited Jobs Vacancy in Sap Praha Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 196337
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Internal Recruiter is responsible for administration and supporting the Recruiting function in the specified market (Czech Republic and Slovakia). The role includes providing services of requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening and closing of applicants / candidates and conducting interviews for employment with SAP. The role belongs to MEE Talent Acquisition Organisation reporting to TA Recruitment manager for MEE and is for limited period of time - maternity cover.
- Responsibility for recruitment of new employees and connected activities (finding new sources, advertising, etc.)
- Organizing and conducting interviews with candidates and evaluating them against required competencies
- Responsibility for administration related to start of new employees (introduction and other documentation)
- Close cooperation with other TA teams and teams within SSC Prague
- Communication with 3rd party (labour office, high schools, universities etc.)
- HR marketing activities (flyers creation, giveaways, participations on career fairs, etc.)
- Providing trainings on recruitment skills
- Participation on TA internal projects
- Experience/ knowledge in the area of recruiting is an advantage (especially recruiting of graduates and professionals)
- 3-5 years working experience in HR in an office preferably of an international company
- Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
- Experience in sourcing on LinkedIn and other databases
- Knowledge of graphic designing tools would be an advantage
- Successful completed secondary level
- University degree preferred
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Experience in working with (Internal) customers in different countries
- Good communication skills (orally and written) with internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently
- Quality driven
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Business writing skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
What can you expect
- Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
- Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
- We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
- Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.