Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Praha
Vodafone Praha urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Praha Jobs Details:
Focusing on customer insight and sustainable differentiation, develop and execute Vodafone marketing strategy and design propositions in order to seek revenue opportunities from the market and provide customers with an ongoing reason to choose Vodafone.
What will you do here?
- Identify and drive customer insights to ensure good understanding of what's important to the customer (always thinking from the customers perspective) and deliver differentiation
- Be responsible for end-to-end development of customer value propositions (from customer insights & business idea through proposition design, business case, internal & external communication, launch, post-implementation review) that impact small enterprise segment, be responsible for meeting the propositions´ commercial objectives
- Based on segment strategy, targets, channel feedback deliver plan with relevant marketing activities, quantify opportunity and ensure succesfull end to end execution
- Manage and monitor KPIs of small enterprise customer segment as well as the performance of assigned sales and care channels
- Handle complex marketing tasks and projects in order to drive revenue from the market, cooperate across company and functional teams (e.g. Operations, Brand, Finance, Regulatory, Technology)
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Language knowledge: Czech, English - advanced, you will use english on daily bases
- Experience in relevant position: 2 years
- Understanding Czech Telco and Technology market
- Project management skills
- Proactive in seeking new information, eager to learn
And we offer you
- Work in inspiring and cooperating team environment
- Very interesting remuneration package
- Wide range of benefits (5 weeks of holidays, sick days, lunch vouchers, benefit points system, ...)
- Great opportunity of professional development