Solutions Support Analyst With Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Gep Worldwide Praha
Gep Worldwide Praha urgently required following position for Solutions Support Analyst With Spanish. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solutions Support Analyst With Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Gep Worldwide Praha Jobs Details:
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale.
Job description - Solutions Support Analyst with Dutch
GEP is seeking motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment. As a Solution Support Analyst, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with client project & procurement teams to deliver supplier enablement & contract management strategy.
- Understand client business requirements, suggest and negotiate business solutions while delighting the customers.
- Ensure that the product/service is delivered to client according to the requirements and timeline.
- Understand and negotiate supplier pipeline provided by customer.
- Work with procurement team to identify suppliers across countries.
- Document the ‘to be’ enablement process.
- Document Communication plan for Supplier Enablement.
- Create and present reporting to all stakeholders.
- Lead Forum Meetings for suppliers to be on boarded.
- Participate on catalogue validation activities for supplier catalogue data.
- Lead Showcasing sessions with suppliers – supporting suppliers creating their catalogues.
- Establish and manage loyal relationship with key stakeholders within assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed all service level requirements and drive exceptional client satisfaction.
- Display deep knowledge of GEP products and markets and deliver demos when needed. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Languages: Advanced English + Fluent Dutch (spoken and written) required
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience: Previous work experience in Technology field or interest in the field is a plus but not mandatory
- Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
- Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
Why join us?
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
- GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.