Business Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Praha
Nbs Praha urgently required following position for Business Planning Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Praha Jobs Details:
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Business Planning Analyst to join the Finance team in NBS Prague.
NBS Hub Prague BPA is part of NBS hub finance team. The key role of the Business Planning Analyst is to support operational financial and reporting activities of the hub and involvement in hub budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Become finance business partner for local and global business stakeholders (domain and function leads) and management
- Active involvement and responsibility of budgeting/forecasting processes for NBS domains and functions
- Cost controlling and reporting of NBS domains and functions
- Supporting local FSC during month-end closing procedure and reporting – cost control, corrections, accruals
- Tracking and reporting of IT projects, cooperation with local and global stakeholders
- Headcount and FTE tracking and reporting
- Support of processes for intercompany invoicing, allocations, charges and re-charges
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc analyses and maintenance of local SAP reporting structures
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
- A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
- A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
- A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
- Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
- We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
- Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual performance-based bonus;
- Employee recognition scheme;
- A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
- Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
- Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
- An Employee Assistance Program;
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
- Public transport allowance;
- Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
- Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
- University degree
- Fluent Czech & English
- Background in Finance and good knowledge of finance controlling and accounting processes;
- Good communication skills, target oriented person being able to act independently;
- Advanced Excel user
- SAP – FI/CO is a big advantage
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.