Data Analyst Operations Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Lego Praha 3
Lego Praha 3 urgently required following position for Data Analyst Operations Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Operations Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Lego Praha 3 Jobs Details:
We are looking for a candidate who is result oriented, communicative with structured and analytical thinking and attention to detail. We are offering an interesting opportunity to gain experience in an international environment and possibility to learn and develop. Specification of the job: • Working primarily with demand planning team in facilitating S&OP and forecasting process for the Regional and local teams.
- Supporting EEMEA Forecast manager in monthly demand plan submission process
- Maintenance, update of forecast submission tools
- Creation, update of various reports from business warehouse Be part of our Regional Operations team in Prague Data Analyst will report to Demand Planner and be part of the Regional Operations team consisting of 6 people, located in Prague office and will be reporting to Forecast Manager. EEMEA Region is one of the fastest growing business units within The LEGO Group and covers more than 100 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.¨
- A person who is searching for qualified work and experience – relevant for students, candidates on maternity/paternity leave or someone who is looking for flexible type of work (part time job in average for 20 hours a week, please note that this job require to work 1 full week (usually it is 2nd week of the month), the contract is till the end of 2018)
- Excellent English knowledge (written and spoken), Czech language knowledge is not a requirement
- Excellent PC skills, active MS Excel skills are a must. Confident usage & combination of IFERROR, INDEX, INDIRECT, MATCH, SUMIF, VLOOKUP and similar formulas, conditional formatting, data pivoting expertise (Power Pivot, Power Query or alike) is a must. Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an advantage. Above competences will be tested as part of selection process.
- Track record of working with numerical analyses on larger amount of data
- Very good written and verbal communication skills Why to join the global family of LEGO Group? • Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
- We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
- Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
- We recycle waste – we care about the environment
- LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play