Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Essity Praha
Essity Praha urgently required following position for Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Essity Praha Jobs Details:
Essity is a leading hygiene company with a vast portfolio of strong brands. For our TENA brand, we are looking for a Brand Manager
- Create, execute and evaluate marketing plan towards End Users, Care Givers and Healthcare Professionals including ATL and BTL activities
- Plan and execute product relaunches and promotion activities incl. budget control
- Support the implementation of a marketing and sales strategy for the TENA brand / TENA products / services to meet established sales or market share target working closely with the sales team and customer service
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the brand/product/service.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on product performance and customer feedback to identify brand/product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Cooperation with external agencies
- Participate in and lead regional projects
- Support the local/ regional management and marketing team in defining value propositions for the web initiatives
- Identify and analyze digital customer insights and needs for the country in order to find areas for improvements
- Implement globally developed digital activities / projects
- University education (Master degree in business administration / marketing field)
- More than 2 years experience in marketing
- Product Management experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fluent in English in Czech to work in international teams
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and financial awareness
- Creative mindset
- Ability to work in team and also in a self-dependent way
- Customer and consumer driven
Additional Information The position is located in Prague.
Essity at a glance Essity
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group.